Below are the registration and financial aid deadlines for each session of the 2017 Kentucky United Nations Assembly.
|KUNA 2018||Dates||Location||Fin. Aid Due||Reg. Due|
|Middle School 1||Mar. TBA||TBA||TBA||TBA|
|Middle School 2||Mar. TBA||TBA||TBA||TBA|
|High School 1||Mar. TBA||TBA||TBA||TBA|
|Middle School 3||Mar. TBA||TBA||TBA||TBA|
|High School 2||Mar. TBA||TBA||TBA||TBA|
|High School 3||Mar. TBA||TBA||TBA||TBA|
To register your school for KUNA, Advisors should make sure they have completed the following steps:
1. Intent Form – Coming Soon!
2. Financial Aid – Need-based financial aid is available. To be considered for financial aid, a student and parent or guardian must fully complete the Financial Aid application by the deadline for your respective KUNA (see chart above):
3. Supporting Officers – Supporting Officers provide support to Presiding Officers in each KUNA Program Area. These positions are either application-based or appointed. This includes Committee Chairs, which are appointed by schools (1 appointee per school; 2 for those with 50+ delegates attending KUNA).
All Supporting Officers must complete the form below to either apply for their position or register for their appointed position. Committee Chair appointees will also indicate which of our two Supporting Officer Trainings they’ll attend (all other positions are required to attend the first training):
4. Presiding Officer Candidate Declaration & Commitment – If your school has a Presiding Officer Candidate (only Affiliated Student Ys can have candidates), he/she must submit the online Candidate Declaration by the registration deadline for your KUNA. Candidates must also bring their signed Commitment Form to the Candidates Meeting at KUNA.
5. Release & Code of Conduct – Have all students/families print, complete, and sign the Health & Safety Release Form and Student Code of Conduct, and all adults complete the Adult Code of Conduct. Advisors must bring these with them to Assembly – do NOT fax or mail them.
6. Registration Process – Coming Soon!
7. Submit Payment – Purchase Orders or School Checks are preferred methods of payment and must be received on or before the registration deadline to qualify for on-time registration. Fees are as follows: