Each delegation may request countries in order of preference via the Country Request Form. Countries will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Confirmation will be handled by the Y-Staff according to availability.
- Countries must be represented by a minimum of 6 Ambassadors (provided that the delegation has 6 or more students) up to a maximum of 20 Ambassadors.
- No delegation may represent the same nation 2 years in a row
Requesting Permanent Security Council Countries
There are 5 Permanent Members of the UN Security Council: China, France, Russian Federation, the United Kingdom, or the United States of America
- No delegation may represent a permanent member 2 years in a row.
- No delegation may represent 2 permanent members at the same KUNA.
- All 5 permanent members must be represented by delegations with at least 8 Ambassadors.
- All 5 permanent members must have a delegate serving on the Security Council.
2018 Intent & Country Request Forms
The Intent & Country Request process for KUNA 2018 will open in September 2017 as part of our new Online Community.